Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
Complete Wood Restoration Kit, Wood Floor Restorer, Orange Oil Cleaner 32 oz, Beeswax Furniture Polish 16 oz, Restore A Finish 16 oz, Cover Scratches and Blemishes (Walnut)
Complete Wood Restoration Kit, Wood Floor Restorer, Orange Oil Cleaner 32 oz, Beeswax Furniture Polish 16 oz, Restore A Finish 16 oz, Cover Scratches and Blemishes (Walnut) by Touch Of Oranges at Suburban Stereotype. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This set of wood preservation products is a complete solution for easily and safely cleaning restoring and protecting wood finishes on kitchen cabinets antiques furniture wood floors paneling and any other wood surface. Our products can be used on wood surfaces that are finished or unfinished indoors or outdoors. Each of these three products can be used separately but for a complete restoration we suggest that you use all three. Start with the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner.
Product Description & Reviews
Features & Highlights
- REPAIR OLD FLOORS CABINETS & FURNITURE - This easy-to-use wood restoration kit includes three products that can be used to restore old damaged and dirty wood surfaces to their original beauty. Use the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner to remove residue and stains. Then use the Howard Restor-a-Finish to touch up the finish. End with the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver.
- WOOD CLEANER WITH ORANGE OIL - Orange oil has long been known for its ability to cut straight through grime and wax left by wax-based cleaners and polishes. Orange oil is a safe alternative to the many other cleaners with toxic harsh chemicals. It's safe to use around children and it won't harm your pets. After using it leaves behind a pleasant orange scent and it's easy on your hands.
- FIX MINOR SCRATCHES AND BLEMISHES - After cleaning if your finish has any loss of color minor scratches blemishes or dull spots use the Howard Restor-a-Finish to restore the original color and luster of the wood surface. This product also works great on steam rings left by coffee mugs and tea cups. This finish restorer won't strip any existing finish from the wood.
- PROTECT WOOD WITH BEESWAX POLISH - After touching up your wood finish use the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver to finish the job. This product penetrates dry wood and feeds it for years to come. You no longer need to look at dingy dry lifeless wood surfaces. This amazing wood preserver protects enhances and guards all types of wood finishes. It contains beeswax carnauba wax and orange oil.
- RESTORE ANTIQUE FURNITURE - These wood cleaning and restoration products can even be used on antique woods. These special formulas will recondition tired and faded wood objects giving them a sparkling new life. These products will not leave behind streaks or dulling residue and unlike other products they will actually moisturize and improve the wood.