I can't believe the delivery date is only a week away!
On April 10, 2010 MandyP of Suburban Stereotype and Team Stacy's Story will be delivering cards to the cancer patients of UPMC Mercy in Pittsburgh, PA.
Just a recap: We officially named our Team "Stacy's Story" after Joe's first wife who passed in 1998 from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
Atria's Restaurant has graciously offered to be a drop-off location for cards. There are several locations around the Pittsburgh area. CLICK HERE to access Atria's website for locations.
1. Only people donating 5 or more cards will be eligible (If you collect others' cards to drop off/mail, YOU will receive credit for all of the cards. For someone else to receive credit, they must drop off/mail their own cards.)
2. All cards MUST be dropped off at an Atria's location or received at the address below* BY April 8, 2010.
3. All card writing guidelines** must be followed.
4. Your name and email or phone number must be visible and affixed (yet removable, such as with a paper clip, rubber band or binder clip) to all of the cards you submit.
5. If there is a tie, whomever's cards are received first will be chosen.